Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

This week In science #6

 This week in science I observed crickets. Isn't that cool! This week observed the crickets and how they were active and nonactive. We had a chart and tracked down the data on how they moved. Then we observed what we saw and the things we observed. The things I observed was that their anthena's are always moving. Another interesting thing that I have learned is that when crickets die their two hind legs are flat on the floor and some crickets feed on the dead. Then I moved on to a new topic which was how to create a dichotomous key. This was a very hard task to accomplish. We had objects and we had to make  which was in two different groups and create question that refers to that object then put it on the yes and no scale. We had  to create two different types which was a flow chart and a a lifestyle chart. It was had but I accomplish it.
    I have learned many, many, many things in science such as how to create a dichotomous key and how to observe crickets. It was a fun but crazy week and I hope that we could me more active with different types of animals. Next week I can't wait to see what David, Nik and Jamie had in store for us I such a nature walk and I hope that it is fun.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment