Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in science #5

            I am truely in love with science. It is one of the subjects I look foward to going to every day because I get to expess my feelings by exploring and having fun while I do it. This week in science I had to complete my "Rocket Investigation" conclusion. It was a whole procedure where we had to use what David calls the  "Conclusion Helper" to make a conclusion that is very organize and has as much details as possible. Now we are just started a new topic YAH! We are studying animal behavior OMG.. it is such a good topic and even though I dont like bugs it is still interesting to me. 
          Right about now we are studying animal behavior. Then we watch videos and had to analysis what we observed.however we studied a specific insect which was a cricket. In this investigation we had to see how well we could observer what kind of behavior the cricket is doing and what do we wonder in our mind about this animal's behavior. then we had to draw a breif discription of what we observed. I was amazed to see that when crickets died their hin legs are always laying flat on the ground but all their other legs are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment